1. Ahmadi, M. 2015. Response to salinity, role of silicon in salinity tolerance and evaluation of genetic diversity in germplasm of norouzak (salvia leriifolia) medicinal plant. Ph.D Thesis, Tarbiat Modares University, Iran.
2. Al-Taisan, W.A. 2010. Comparative effects of drought and salt stresses on germination and seedling growth of Pennisetum divisum (Gmel.) Henr. Am. J. Appl. Sci, 7(5):640-646.
3. Bajji, M., J.M., Kient and S. Lutts. 2002. Osmotic and ionic effects of NaCl on germination, early seedling growth and ion content of Atriplex halimus (Chenopodiaceae). Can. J. Bot. 80(3): 297-304.
4. Chahrazi, M., F. Sedighi-Dehkordi, and K. Mousavi. 2011. Investigating different levels of NaCl salinity on seed germination of Coriandrum sativum. The 7th Congress of Horticulture. Isfahan. P:223. (In Persian)
5. Dirksen, C., J.B. Kool, P. Koorevaar, and M.T. Van Genuchten. 1993. HYSWASORSimulation model of hysteretic water and solute transport in the root zone. p. 99-122. In:D. Russo and G. Dagan(ed.). Water flow and solute transport in soils. Springer Verlage, New York.
6. Fallahi, J., M.T. Ebadi, and R. Ghorbani. 2008. The effects of salinity and drought stresses on germination and seedling growth of Clary (Salvia sclarea). Environ. S. Agri. Sci. 1(1):57-67. (In Persian with English abstract)
7. Fileh kesh, E., A. Ali Abadi, H. Farzaneh, M. Borzooei, and A. Dadrasi. 2004 "Ecological Study of Sabzevar S. leriifolia region." Proceedings of the First National Conference on the Sustainable Development of Medicinal Plants, Mashhad, 27-29 July 2004, p. 33. (In Persian)
8. Garg, G. 2010. Response in germination and seedling growth in Phaseoulus mungo under salt and drought stress. J. Environ. Bio. 31: 261-264.
9. Haddad-Khodaparast, M.H., and M. Hoseini, 1997. Effect of environmental factors on seed germination of Norouzak (Salvia leriifolia) in laboratory condition. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi. 10(37): 42-47. (In Persian with English abstract)
10. Haung, J., and R.E. Redmann. 1995. Salt and drought tolerance of Hordeum and Brassica species during germination and early seedling. Can. J. Plant Sci. 75(4): 815-819.
11. Homaee, M., and R.A. Feddes. 2001. Quantification of water extraction under salinity and drought. In: W. J. Horst et al. (Eds), Plant nutrition-food security and sustainability of agro-ecosystems. p. 376-377.
12. Homaee, M., R.A. Feddes, and C. Dirksen. 2002a. Simulation of root water uptake. I.Non-uniform transient salinity using different macroscopic reduction functions. Agri. Water Manage., 57:89-109.
13. Hosseinzadeh, H., and P. Lari. 2000. The Effect of Salvia leriifolia Root Extracts on Morphine Dependence in Mice. Phyto. Res., 14(5): 384-387.
14. Jafarzadeh, A.A. and N. Aliasgharzad. 2007. Salinity and salt composition effects on seed germination and root length of four sugarbeet cultivars. Proceeding of “Bioclimatology and Natural Hazards” International Scientific Conference, Polana Detva, Slovakia, September 17 - 20, 2007.
15. Jalali, V., M. Homaee, and S. Mirnia. 2008. Modeling Canola Response to Salinity in Productive Growth Stages. J. Crop Prod. and Proc., 12, 44, 111-121.
16. Kamkar, B., M. Jami Al-Ahmadi, and A. Mahdavi-Damghani. 2011. Quantification of the cardinal temperatures and thermal time requirement of opium poppy (Papaver somniferum L.) seeds germinate using non-linear regression models. In. Crops and Pro., 35: 192-198.
17. Kamkar, B., M. Ahmadi, A. Soltani, and E. Zeinali. 2008. Evaluating non-linear regression models to describe response of wheat emergence rate to temperature. Seed Sci. and Tech., 2: 53-57.
18. Kiegle, E.A., and M.A. Bisson. 1996. Plasma memberane Na+ transport in salt-tolerant charophyte. Plant Phy., 111: 1191-1197.
19. Maguire, J.D. 1962. Speed of germination in selection and evolution for seeding vigor. Crop Sci., 2(2): 176-177.
20. Masoumi-Zavarian, A., M. Yusefirad, and M. Sharif-Moghadasi, 2013. Effect of salinity stress on seed germination characteristics of Silybum marianum. 1st Regional Congress on Medical Plants of North of Iran. Gorgan. P:122. (In Persian)
21. Rechinger, K.H. 1982. Flora Iranica. No. 150. Academishe Druck. U. Verlag sustalt Gratz. pp: 551-558.
22. Roumani, A. and S.MR. Ehteshami. 2014. Effect of different levels of salinity stress on seed germination and early growth of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum L.) seedling. Ir. J. Seed Res., 1(1):33-45. (In Persian with English abstract)
23. Saadat, S. and M. Homaee. 2014. Quantification of Sorghum response to salinity in germination stage. Iranian Journal of water research in Agriculture, 28(3): 503-516. (In Persian with English abstract)
24. Safarnejad, A., M.R. Salami, and H. Hamidi. 2007. Investigating morphological characteristics of Plantago psyllium L. in salinity stress.Pajouhesh and Sazandegi. 20:156-160. (In Persian)
25. Shannon, M.C. 1998. Adaptation of plant to salinity. Advanced of Agronomy, 60: 75-119.
26. Stout, D. 1998. Rapid and synchronous germination of Cicer milkvetch seed following diurnal temperature priming. J. Agro. Crop Sci., 181(4): 263-266.
27. Taleb. E., L. Safaii, and D. Afuni. 2009. Effect of different levels of salinity stress on seed germination and early growth of Salvia virgata seedling. Iranian Congress of Medicinal Plants. Sari. Jahad Daneshgahi of Mazandaran. 1(1):33-45. (In Persian)
28. Vance, P.C. 2001. Symbiotic nitrogen fixation and phosphorus acquisition, Plant nutrition in a world of declining renewable resources. Plant Physiol., 27: 390-397.
29. Van Genuchten, M.Th., and G.J. Hoffman. 1984. Analysis of crop salt tolerance data:model description and manual. USDA-ARS-USSL Res. Rep. No. 120. U.S.Gov. print.Office, Washington, DC.
30. Weimberg, R. 1987. Solute Adjustments in Leaves of Two Species of Wheat at Two Different Stages of Growth in Response to Salinity. Physiol. Plant, 70:381-388.
31. Yamamato, A., J. Turgeon, and J.M. Duich. 1997. Seedling emergence and growth of solid matrix primed Kentucky bluegrass seed. Crop Sci., 37(1): 225-229.
32. Yavari, N., Y. Sadeghian, and M. Mesbah. 2001. Using Manitol as drought stress in germination and early growth of Sugar beet seedling under in vitro cultures. J. of Sugar beet., 17:37-43. (In Persian)
33. Zhu, J.K. 2001. Plant salt tolerance. trends in plant sci. 6: 66-71.